Paris, April fifteen, 2020
Atos, a world leader in digital transformation, today announces the extension of its Id & Accessibility Administration offering with a new Id as a Company – Evidian IDaaS – readily available from the cloud on a subscription basis. This all-in-a person safety resolution manages on-premises, cloud-based and as-a-Company apps.
As most enterprises are now migrating regular IT infrastructures to the cloud, they more and more need to have to securely take care of their digital identities for on-premises and cloud or SaaS apps. In this context, the new Evidian IDaaS provides a exceptional wide vary of characteristics to Atos’ clientele, notably:
- As-a-Company secured obtain to on-line apps for workforce, associates and buyers
- Passwordless encounter employing SSO based on id federation benchmarks and multifactor authentication
- Completely ready-to-use multifactor authentication characteristics which encompass FIDO 2, biometrics, cell push, PKI and other strategies – delivering a seamless person encounter
- Secure, flexible, and scalable resolution, based on Google Cloud System
- Evidian IDaaS also allows businesses comply with regional regulations these as Finance PSD2, Health care HIPAA and GDPR consent.
To this resolution, Atos also delivers its detailed twenty-12 months encounter and expertize in Id & Accessibility Administration (IAM), with strong technologies and a robust monitor record of substantial shopper satisfaction.
IDaaS answers are the cornerstone of “Zero Trust” techniques as they present a detailed set of characteristics to guidance and get ready businesses to align their IAM and Cloud techniques, with Zero Have confidence in in thoughts.
“Recent paradigm shifts, which involve identities remaining the amount a person attack vector, put IAM at the heart of cybersecurity techniques. With our new IDaaS resolution, we give our clientele the power to take care of their IT environment from a single pane of glass, facilitating working day-to-working day administration and raising in general safety,” claims Sébastien Brachet, Head of Id & Accessibility Administration at Atos.
Atos is a member of the The Id Outlined Stability Alliance (IDSA) which aims to set up a more robust safety posture amongst companies today and elevate the position of id in businesses’ in general safety techniques.
To learn extra about Id and Accessibility Management–as–a–Company, take a look at the atos.internet web-site.